Warszawa, Lodz, Wroclaw, Prague
We are a group of enterprise information systems experts, early adopters and enthusiasts of cloud business applications delivery model and development approach. As a Gold Salesforce Partner we combine business and technology knowledge to support our customers in delivering exceptional results, not just information systems. We're not only technology specialists but also we understand business processes and cooperate in modeling the business ideas that the system should support. Our workplace is highly energized with employees who learn from each other, share successes, and strive for excellence.
What'll Salesforce Developer do?
- Build innovative applications in the cloud and mobile applications on the Salesforce1 platform
- Analyze requirements and design IT solutions
- Extend and customize Salesforce platform
- Integrate Salesforce platform with other systems
- Prepare project documentation
What skills are needed for the job?
- 1-2 years of experience with Salesforce technology
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming techniques (eg. Java/.Net)
- Experience in one of the relational database
- Good command of English
What are the benefits?
- The opportunity to participate in creating innovative mobile solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Work in relaxed environment among people who love what they do
- The opportunity to develop while working with forward-looking technology
- Trainings and Salesforce certificates
- International environment
- Flexible form of employment
How to apply?
To apply send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Salesforce Developer” and your city (Warsaw, Prague, Lodz, Wrocaw).
Please remember to add the clause: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended."