A complete solution for the property industry, built on the Salesforce Platform.
Bring Marketing, Sales, Service and Operations onto one platform to create a unified purchasing experience for your clients.
Online Sales & Marketing Automation
Grow marketing reach by capturing more leads, harnessing powerful segmentation, and nurturing through multi-channel touchpoints, in order to increase conversions.
- Show off your investments with an impressive website, with an interactive, superior user experience.
- Deploy a sophisticated customer journey that automates next best action based on prospect activity.
- Advanced Property Search using CRM data.
- Recording search criteria per customer and tailoring communication and display to their preferences.
- 3D/VR integration for online or sales office use.
Add speed, control and personalisation to the property sales process.
- Author and generate professional proposals and contracts with ‘one-click’ based on approved templates
- Add current promotions or create client specific promotions
- Apply discounts, and trigger discount approvals around specific parameters by property or by user.
- Set the baseline payment schedule or amend as required, with automatic amount calculations.
- Manage financial targets, profit margins and commissions across all involved in the sales, both internal employees and 3rd party sales partners.
Completion & After-sales Service
Complete the sale in a way that makes it simple for your clients. Competently handle any service requests or concerns that arise upon moving in.
- Guide clients through the necessary steps for ownership transfer, with visibility into whole process.
- Request and agree scope for extensions and fit-outs.
- Submit and track defect notifications and effectively manage warranty periods, 3rd party contractors and due dates.
- Built-in data validation to ensure correct and compliant information is complete at each milestone.
- Financial system integration
Online portal for superior client service and continued engagement
- On-demand access to documents such as contracts, appendixes and prospectuses.
- Track payment schedules and view invoices, credit notes and transaction history.
- Submit and monitor defect notifications, requests and approvals.
- Contact to members of the service team.
- Mobile optimised (RWD)
- Manage login credentials direct from the Salesforce CRM contact record.