Salesforce / Fullstack Developer
Warsaw Wroclaw, Poznań, Łódź or 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing innovative cloud and mobile applications built on using the Salesforce platform for companies from different industries (telecommunications, finances, distribution, real estate)
- Conducting needs analysis and designing IT solutions accordingly
- Developing and customizing the Salesforce platform to suit the client’s needs
- Integrating Salesforce with other systems e.g. ERP, billing, call center
- Preparing project documentation
What will you need?
- At least 1-2 years of experience in object-oriented programming (e.g. Java/.Net)
- Familiarity with one of the relational database systems
- Very good command of the English language (B2/C1)
- Good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new things and develop your skills with us
- A desire to develop your skills with SalesforceWhat we offer:
Working at enxoo will give you many opportunities to grow and participate in interesting projects and events. You get all the necessary training, an independent position and some challenging tasks, but with the safety net of mentorship from an experienced colleague. You’ll get to work with the newest technological solutions. It’s also a chance to join an awesome team, who works and jokes together 😉 We value sharing our knowledge and helping each other, and to make sure we all get along splendidly, we organize team-building meetings and retreats. And last but not least, we offer various employee benefits (private health care, life insurance and a sports card).
In addition, we can accommodate flexible work hours and part-time employment, which means we’re pretty student-friendly 🙂
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.