Junior Marketing Automation Consultant
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing and optimalizing marketing processes
- Taking part in the development of Marketing Automation strategies
- Learning to use Salesforce Marketing Automation tools such as Pardot or Marketing Cloud under the watchful eye of our experts
- Updating and developing marketing processes using Marketing Automation tools
- Creating and implementing automated user interaction processes to generate sales opportunities
- Assisting project teams in their interactions with international clients
- Coordinating works related to eCommerce channel management
- Conducting campaign efficacy analyses and preparing result reports
- Assisting the team with other marketing activities
What will you need?
- Interest in new technologies, digital marketing, e-commerce, etc.
- Good grasp of the Marketing Automation terminology
- Experience with marketing projects
- Analytical mind and a desire to improve
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Very good grasp of English (C1)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS and SQL
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with tools such as Google Analytics, Marketo, Eloqua, Marketing Cloud, SALESmanago or similar.
- Previous experience with Lucidhart or similar (for process modelling)