Inside Sales Representative
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons behind that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies with their relationships with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
The Inside Sales person will focus on customer acquisition. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, acquiring leads through multiple sources. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close leads.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cold calling
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process (together with sales team)
What you’ll need?
- Confidence in making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Command of English (at least C1 in speaking and writing)
- Persuasiveness and goal orientation
- Energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
It would also be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience
- Strong computer skills, including Google Suite or Microsoft Office and CRM/Salesforce experience