IT Project Manager
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
As Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for your assigned project and the entire process of developing applications built on the Salesforce platform, as well as keeping your team motivated and constantly learning. You’ll also deal with any problems as they come up. To do that, we hope you use your experience with the Agile approach to software development, supplementing it with more ‘traditional’ project management techniques to achieve the best possible results. Your role will also focus on building and maintaining good relations with our clients, whom you’ll support in making key decisions about the projects, suggesting new solutions that might positively impact the realization of their business goals. You’ll also work with our product teams to manage clients’ expectations. As Project Manager you’ll be part of the enxoo community, so you’ll be expected to share your knowledge and experience with other project heads.
What will you need?
- Familiarity with the Agile approach to software development and experience in using it
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience at managing projects and interdisciplinary teams of 8-10 members (developers, analysts and testers)
- Sufficient knowledge and technical experience to influence decision-making related to the task at hand and help the team members find the best solutions
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Know how to efficiently use the available tools in project management
- Open-minded (both towards people and new technologies)
- An excellent command of English (C1)
- A certificate to prove your competencies in project management (appreciated but not necessary)