Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons behind that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies with their relationships with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
IT Recruiter will focus on top talent acquisition. This position involves managing the full recruitment life cycle for different positions. Must be energetic, result-oriented, well-spoken with a “can do” attitude!
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting interviews and managing full recruitment life cycle for different positions (eg. Developer, Business Analyst, Software Tester, Digital Marketing Specialists)
- Building long-term relationship with prospective Candidates
- Taking care of high recruitment standards and Candidate experience
- Building candidates database using different methods: direct search, posting job offers, attending events, and all of your crazy ideas
- Actively taking part in employer branding activities
- Discussing recruitment needs with Team Leaders and Project Managers
What you’ll need?
- Confidence in reaching out and talking to new Candidates
- Passion for growing the company, interest in HR field
- 2+ years of experience in IT Recruitment (in-house or agency)
- Command of English (at least C1 in speaking and writing)
- Persuasiveness and goal orientation
- Energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Familiarity with recruitment tools
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Flexibility and creativity
What we offer:
Working at Enxoo will give you many opportunities to grow and participate in interesting projects and events. You get all the necessary training, an independent position and some challenging tasks, but with the safety net of mentorship from experienced colleagues. You’ll get to work with the newest technological solutions. It’s also a chance to join an awesome team, who works and jokes together 😉 We value sharing our knowledge and helping each other, and to make sure we all get along splendidly, we organize team-building meetings and retreats. And last but not least, we offer various employee benefits (private health care, life insurance, a sports card).
As an IT Recruiter you’ll be a part of great HR team whose mission is employee happiness, we hope you’ll help with that as well! 🙂
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.Apply now