Salesforce Consultant – Product Owner (Finance)
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking part in the development of finance and accounting solution built on the Salesforce platform
- Actively engaging in the execution of client-oriented projects, preparing business needs analysis, designing and implementing functionalities of the billing and invoicing solutions
- Making sure that proposed solutions are in line with the current tax and accounting laws and regulations
What will you need?
- Degree in the following fields: Economy, Finance and Accounting, Econometrics, Business Informatics or similar
- Knowledge of relational databases and business processes modelling methodology will come in handy
- Experience in working with Excel
- A good command of English communication skills (at least B2)
- Basic grasp of SQL of at least one CRM, ERP, Billing or Business Intelligence system
- Understanding of Agile methodolgy in software development
What we offer:
Working at enxoo will give you many opportunities to grow and participate in interesting projects and events. You get all the necessary training, an independent position and some challenging tasks, but with the safety net of mentorship from an experienced colleague. You’ll get to work with the newest technological solutions. It’s also a chance to join an awesome team, who works and jokes together 😉 We value sharing our knowledge and helping each other, and to make sure we all get along splendidly, we organize team-building meetings and retreats. And last but not least, we offer various employee benefits (private health care, life insurance and a sports card).
In addition, we can accommodate flexible work hours and part-time employment, which means we’re pretty student-friendly 🙂
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.