Salesforce Technical Consultant
Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at Enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide analytical support for ongoing Salesforce projects.
- Be part of the team delivering Salesforce configurations including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and other Salesforce products.
- Design business processes.
- Take an active role in Salesforce projects as part of wider Enxoo team.
What will you need?
- Higher degree in business or technology.
- Excellent communications skills.
- English working proficiency.
- Interest in cloud technology and willingness to learn.
- Previous experience in implementation / configuration in CRM solutions or other applications.
- Experience in project work and/or software applications.
What we offer:
Working at Enxoo will give you many opportunities to grow and participate in interesting projects and events. You get all the necessary training, an independent position and some challenging tasks, but with the safety net of mentorship from an experienced colleague. You’ll get to work with the newest technological solutions and becoming a member of Salesorce technology Ohana and Salesforce Trailblazer. It’s also a chance to join an awesome team, who works and jokes together 😉 We value sharing our knowledge and helping each other, and to make sure we all get along splendidly, we organize team-building meetings and retreats. And last but not least, we offer various employee benefits (private health care, life insurance, a sports card and Salesforce certificates).
In addition, we can accommodate flexible work hours and part-time employment, which means we’re pretty student-friendly 🙂
Visit our Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram profiles.
We look forward to hearing from you.