System Integration Developer
Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Lodz, Prague or 100% remote
Shape your career with Enxoo!
Here at enxoo, we say our middle name is ‘growth’, and there are many reasons for that 🙂 We work together with Salesforce to offer our clients the most innovative solutions available on the market. We support companies in their relations with customers, partners and employees, providing advice and software that increases sales, facilitates achieving business goals and encourages business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyzing data structures in source and target systems;
- Designing data mapping solutions
- Implementing data flow between systems
- Preparing technical documentation
- Testing the flow of data exchange
What will you need?
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming techniques
- Reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Good command of the English language (at least B2)
- Desire to use your IT skills to improve our clients’ business processes
- Result-oriented thinking
- Desire to work in a team of cool people
We’ll love you even more if you:
- Know SQL (PL/SQL, T-SQL) and relational databases,
- Can use ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) software such as Talend Open Studio, Apatar, Informatica
- Are familiar with the structure of XML and WSDL documents
- Can use API (SOAP or REST) for inter-system communication,
- Are familiar with tools allowing for testing system integration for function and performance (e.g SoapUl).